Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a involving some belonging to the reasons you can get gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to look into.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will discover that regardless how to patent good a perception you might think it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject a strategy that they agree could be profitable. Here’s some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may now have a full line of products and not seeking add somewhat more.
2. Product or service is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting group first recognize their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your entry. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to track you on paper.)
6. Possess too many similar providers that companies are flooded adequately.
7. Your idea interests a little niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Revenue sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort through.
10. Goods has been really patented by someone else and they don’t want to see if they might go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your InventHelp Products or idea isn’t compared to what is on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and don’t have a clue who competitors is in the market.
12. You sent a service or product that is precisely like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing compared to what is departing from out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a entire lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have already received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down derived from that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype on youtube and have a significant involving hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, however they write a quick search on your patent they make it a point it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly beyond the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, can be challenging was poorly written as well as cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, meaning that they can get very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and does not publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they cannot look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided their very own line for that year or the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review together item never been being produced or sold stores or online. In order that they how do you get a patent n’t want to consider the risk to become the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are a few within the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take period to on your own and understand your market, your put into that market and seek information part things yourself as marketable as possible.