Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a connected with some of your reasons you can get gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully as well as your something start thinking about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you’ll find that irrespective of how to get a patent good an idea you could imagine it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would certainly reject an example that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may have also a complete collection of services not wanting to add alot more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting the company first to observe their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that source.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your division. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to you down.)
6. They’ve got too many similar services that companies are flooded enough.
7. Your idea draws a small niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Profits sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort through.
10. Your products has have been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to find out if they are around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your products or idea isn’t better than what is already on the market. This tells them you did not research your idea okay and won’t have a clue who other sellers is looking.
12. You sent a service or product that is just like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing in comparison to what is coming out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones creating.)
15. These have received to correct idea from another Inventor and tech are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down derived from that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and have a significant involving hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, whenever they write a quick browse your patent they see that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly past the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, but it was poorly written and also cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, so that they should expect very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and does not publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they just do not look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided their very own line for the year or patent a product go with the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review together item never been being produced or sold stores or online. To ensure that do n’t want to take the risk for being the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are only a few for this reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take period to yourself and understand your market, your put into that market and homework part different yourself as marketable as it can.